Due to explosive growth, Fidelity are looking to recruit a Sales Manager to manage our rapidly growing Business Development team.
The role will work closely with senior management to develop sales strategies in order to build up our portfolio of Mid-Market Clients for card processing.
This is an exciting office based role for an experienced and driven Sales Manager who is keen to take on a new challenge at a very exciting point in the company’s growth.
- Manage a team of 7 Business Development Managers
- Implement a sales recruitment strategy which increases headcount to 12 within 18 months
- Transition the sales team through our internal change programme including office move and new CRM due in 1st quarter of 2017
- Exceed the current target of £1 Billion of card processing
- Mentor, motivate and develop a team of highly successful Business Development Managers
- To develop and implement sales campaigns and track ROI
- To identify, report on and pursue new business opportunities in target market
- To ensure that sales targets set by the Company are achieved and where possible exceeded by identifying, developing, maintaining and maximising sales and business development opportunities for corporate clients in the UK
- Implement plans to enable to Business Development Managers to generate sales leads, negotiate and close deals with prospects and clients
- Maintain and enhance Fidelity’s brand and corporate profile
Strong man-management skills in a successful sales environment
- Strong presentation, sales, negotiations and relationship management skills.
- Exhibit exceptional track record in identifying and prospecting new business opportunities
- Excellence in communicating and influencing at all levels of an organisation (up and down)
- Strong knowledge of card / payment processing or other relevant financial services
- Can demonstrate success in taking personal ownership for driving performance and delivering constant growth to meeting and exceeding targets
- Proven track record in Client and Service Excellence
- Have a structured, trained and disciplined approach to sales
- Confident at presenting and communicating at all levels
- Driven and optimistic, with a positive attitude
Fidelity Payment Services are one of the UK’s leading independent providers of card payment processing solutions. We process in excess of £20 billion worldwide and continue to grow at an unprecedented rate. We offer affordable and reliable ways for our customers to take card payments via chip & PIN technology and e-Commerce solutions.
Having recently embarked on a growth programme, the company has seen revenues increase by over 500%. Fidelity are now ready to take its sales engine to the next level and capitalise on its recent success with a dedicated formal sales leader and strategy for 2017.
What we offer:
- Benefits scheme
- Payment Package, please enquire for full information
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company at an exciting stage of growth
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: North West London moving in Q1 2017 to Central London