Careers at Fidelity
Financial Administrator / Customer Service
We are looking for an experienced administrator to join our busy, well established administration and processing team at our London HQ in Kings Cross. You will need to ensure that you can work accurately and efficiently in a fast paced environment to meet deadlines and the needs of our business.
The permanent, full-time role is currently available with a salary of £22,000 per anum.
You will be:
- Able to work under pressure with excellent attention to detail·
- Competent in using Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Flexible with a ‘can do’ approach and positive attitude
- Confident on the telephone
- An experienced administrator
- A team player
- Responsibility for the on-boarding of new clients and ensuring all accounts, and client reports are set up.·
- Co-ordinate and follow up with various groups to ensure all pre and post account setups are completed accurately and in a timely manner·
- Act as an escalation point and respond with immediate and long term solutions·
- Use knowledge in suggesting and implementing system and process enhancements·
- Ability to work independently and drive deliverables of projects
- Client focused and detail oriented·
- Strong communication skills·
- Interest in the bigger picture and keen to work on projects to enhance knowledge and streamline process·
- Strong problem solving skills; ability to offer strategic solutions to operational problems·
- Ability to trouble-shoot and investigate problems·
- Proven background working within Operations preferably within the payments industry.
Business Development Manager
Fidelity Payment Services are one of the UK’s leading independent providers of card payment processing solutions. We process in excess of £20 billion worldwide and continue to grow at an unprecedented rate. We offer affordable and reliable ways for our customers to take card payments via chip & PIN technology and e-Commerce solutions.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our growing Corporate Accounts team. The Corporate Business Development Manager will work closely with management to develop sales strategies in order to build a portfolio of Corporate Clients for card processing.
This is an exciting office based role for an outstanding and driven entrepreneurial and analytical mind providing exposure to the forefront of strategy and corporate business development.
Providing regular planning and reporting to measure progress against agreed goals, including weekly progress updates, monthly sales reporting and key clients analysis
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: London Head Office in Kings Cross
- To identify, report on and pursue new business opportunities in target market
- To ensure that sales targets set by the Company are achieved and where possible exceeded by identifying, developing, maintaining and maximising sales and business development opportunities for corporate clients in the UK
- Generate sales leads, negotiate and close deals with prospects and clients to meet or exceed sales targets
- Represent Fidelity and associated partner companies in a professional manner at all times.
- Generate your own leads and book appointments through networking & gaining referrals.
- Preparing regular management reports on sales activity, achievements and pipeline
- Ensure efficiency of work through effective planning and management.
- Strong presentation, sales, negotiations and relationship management skills.
- Exhibit exceptional track record in identifying and prospecting new business opportunities
- Excellence in communicating and influencing at all levels of an organisation
- Can demonstrate success in taking personal ownership for driving performance and delivering constant growth to meeting and exceeding targets
- Proven track record in Client and Service Excellence
- A successful track record in B2B business development
- Have a structured, trained and disciplined approach to sales
- Confident at presenting and communicating at all levels
- Driven and optimistic, with a positive attitude
We are passionate about our products, our services and our staff.
If you know you can rise to the challenge and want to work for a dynamic and progressive company, then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org