Financial Administrator / Customer Service
We are looking for an experienced administrator to join our busy, well established administration and processing team at our London HQ in Kings Cross. You will need to ensure that you can work accurately and efficiently in a fast paced environment to meet deadlines and the needs of our business.
You will be:
- Able to work under pressure with excellent attention to detail·
- Competent in using Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Flexible with a ‘can do’ approach and positive attitude
- Confident on the telephone
- An experienced administrator
- A team player
- Responsibility for the on-boarding of new clients and ensuring all accounts, and client reports are set up.·
- Co-ordinate and follow up with various groups to ensure all pre and post account setups are completed accurately and in a timely manner·
- Act as an escalation point and respond with immediate and long term solutions·
- Use knowledge in suggesting and implementing system and process enhancements·
- Ability to work independently and drive deliverables of projects
- Client focused and detail oriented·
- Strong communication skills·
- Interest in the bigger picture and keen to work on projects to enhance knowledge and streamline process·
- Strong problem solving skills; ability to offer strategic solutions to operational problems·
- Ability to trouble-shoot and investigate problems·
- Proven background working within Operations preferably within the payments industry.
We are passionate about our products, our services and our staff.
If you know you can rise to the challenge and want to work for a dynamic and progressive company, then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org