Graduate BDM – London
Are you a hungry Graduate searching for a career in the Sales industry?
We are looking for money-motivated and resilient Graduate Business Development Managers to join our Sales team based in the lively area of London King Cross. This is a great opportunity to join a company offering excellent benefits, competitive OTE and the chance to work with some high-profile clients such as Samsung, Volvo, Sole Trader, Travelodge, Holiday Inn and Lotus.
The basic salary being offered is £21,000 per annum with a real OTE of £29,810 based on the minimum KPI’s set by the Management team – this is not including the uncapped commission on merchant account revenue.
The new Graduate Business Development Manager will work closely with management to develop efficient sales strategies in order to help them build a portfolio of their own clients.
This is an exciting office-based role for a driven individual who is keen to learn and develop in an industry which plays a key role in how businesses work on a day-to-day basis.
Purpose of Job
The purpose of the job revolves around gaining new business opportunities in order to hit monthly targets, while generating new business revenues for Fidelity. There will be a full involvement with the rest of the sales team in order to work as a combined sales function.
- To identify, report on and pursue new business opportunities
- To ensure sales targets set by the company are met and where possible exceeded
- Generate sales leads, negotiate and close deals
- Networking and gaining referrals
- Represent Fidelity and associated partner companies in a professional manner at all times
- To identify, report on and pursue new business opportunities in target market.
- To ensure that sales targets set by the Company are achieved and where possible exceeded by identifying, developing, maintaining and maximising sales and business development opportunities for corporate clients in the UK.
- Generate sales leads, negotiate and close deals with prospects and clients to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Represent Fidelity and associated partner companies in a professional manner at all times.
- Generate your own leads and book appointments through networking & gaining referrals.
- You will see yourself as a hunter, who takes pride in discovering new business avenues and building relationships from the ground up.
Knowledge & Experience:
- A key part of the role is identifying and developing key relationships with decision makers, therefore you’ll be an excellent communicator with the ability to build quick rapport and establish credibility.
- You will have superior levels of resilience.
- With sound planning skills, you’ll have proven ability to research, identify and develop clients in your target market. You’ll also be organized and resilient, keeping yourself fully conversant with our markets, products, services and competitors. This will be supported by on-going training and development.
- This is an entry level role, little or no experience is required.
- A high level of resilience
- Good rapport building and networking skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Quick learner – product knowledge is key
- Trustworthy & reliable
- Skill to research and identify potential customers and markets
- Excellent communicator
- Client Focus – Always aims to exceed client expectations.
- Doing Things Better – Aims for significant improvement.
- Communication – Adapting and tailoring your communication.
- Developing Each Other – Seeks to improve personal performance.
- Working Together – Invites contribution.
- Extensive training programme – how to sell and on the product
- Fast-track career progression into a Senior BDM within 12 months
- All expenses paid trip abroad to celebrate your promotion
- Uncapped commission scheme
- Early finish and dress down EVERY Friday
- Young and trendy fast-paced office
- Be in control of your own clients