Internal Recruiter – Talent Acquisition (London)
Due to exponential organic growth, we are looking for an Internal Recruiter to join the Fidelity Payment Team. The successful candidate will lead and own the recruitment process working closely with hiring managers to bring in the most talented individuals.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: London
Purpose of Job
We are looking for an Internal Recruiter to join our HR department and manage our full-cycle recruiting processes.
Internal Recruiter responsibilities include identifying current and future hiring needs, advertising job openings online and designing employee referral programs. To be successful in this role, you may have a HR academic background along with work experience in sourcing, interviewing and evaluating candidates.
Ultimately, you will help us build a strong employer brand and ensure we provide a positive candidate experience.
- Career progression and development opportunities
- Early Afternoon Friday Finish
- Company social events
- Pension scheme
- Collaborate with hiring managers to write job ads for current openings
- Advertise job openings on careers pages, job boards and social networks (e.g. LinkedIn)
- Design and implement employee referral programs
- Source candidates through online channels (e.g. professional networks and portfolio sites)
- Screen resumes and applications and update candidates on hiring processes
- Interview candidates during various hiring stages, including phone, first-round and second-round interviews
- Report to hiring managers and HR managers on the status of open positions
- Evaluate candidates based on their interview and assignment performance
- Determine qualification criteria for each position
- Analyze turnover and retention rates to forecast hiring needs
- Update job descriptions (e.g. add tasks or modify requirements)
- Answer candidates’ queries regarding the application process
- Provide interview feedback, when necessary and appropriate
- Participate in job fairs to boost company’s reputation
- Help new hires onboard
Knowledge & Experience:
- Proven work experience as an Internal Recruiter, Recruiter or similar role
- Solid understanding of 360 recruiting
- Experience using various interview formats (e.g. phone, structured, group)
- Ability to organize skills assessment centers (e.g. job simulation activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests)
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and CV databases and platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BSc in Human Resources or relevant field not required but could be beneficial
We are passionate about our products, our services and our staff.
If you know you can rise to the challenge and want to work for a dynamic and progressive company, then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org