We are committed to protecting your privacy
This privacy notice sets out our privacy practices and explains how we collect, process, hold and store (collectively referred to as handle) client data and with whom we share this information with. The information we handle is only that which is required by us so that we may deliver the services you require. Except as provided in this Privacy Notice, we do not supply your data to any other company for marketing purposes.
You may browse our website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. The information we collect from you is only that which is required by us so that we may deliver the site functionality, information you have requested or searched for and to provide you with our services.
By proceeding to use our services, you consent to the Firm handling your data in line with this Privacy Notice. Our Privacy Notice will be reviewed on a regular basis and may be updated from time to time. We will notify you via email when this happens and provide you with a copy of the most recent and up-to-date Privacy Notice.
How We Collect Your Client Data
The following outlines the processes we employ to collect information:
- Contacting Us – we may record, use and store any telephone, postal, e-mail or other electronic communications provided by you. This is to ensure that we can refer back to any instruction you may have given to us as well as to ensure that the information we provide you with is accurate.
- General Statistics– we collect statistics relating to pages visited, paths through the website, search terms used to find us. This is done to improve the visitor experience, understand our customer’s needs and help us improve site design and layout.
- Online Forms– we collect data that you have entered into our online/contact forms. We have appropriate measures in place to ensure that users’ personal details are not misused, accidentally destroyed, lost or altered within the server environment. No data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure, we cannot ensure, guarantee or warrant the security of any information which you send to us, and you do so at your own risk.
Why Do We Collect Client Data
The personal information we collect is used to:
- Enable us to provide you with information about our services
- Enable us to communicate with you about orders you have placed, accounts you maintain or enquiries you have made about our products and services.
- Enable us to contact you regarding general service level matters
- Keep you informed of new features and services available from us
- Ensure that we comply with the necessary regulations
- Ensure that our website is compatible with the browsers and operating systems used by most of our visitors
Disclosing Client Data to Third Parties:
- We will not sell, share or rent your name, email address, or any other client data to any third party for marketing purposes
- We may at our discretion disclose client data that is required by the police (or other organisations with a law enforcement role) for the prevention and detection of crime or the apprehension or prosecution of offenders
- We may disclose specific personal information where we are required to by law
- We may share aggregated demographic information with our partners, advertisers or other third parties. This will not contain information that can identify any individual person
Viewing, Changing or Removing Client Data:
- You may view all Client Data that we store about you;
- You may correct or update your Client Data; please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may withdraw your consent (partial or complete) at any time;
- You may request that all Client Data held be removed or ported.
- Our emails will contain an unsubscribe link, which will enable you to opt out of receiving future mailings at any time, should you choose to do so.
- If you believe you received an email from us that is in violation of this policy, please report it to email@example.com.
How We Store Client Data:
- Your data will be stored securely in line with industry best practice at all times. The security measures in place are reviewed annually;
- Your data will be stored only on servers in a GDPR compliant location.
Keeping your information private and secure is very important to us. Please contact us via email if you have questions about this policy: firstname.lastname@example.org, call 0345 481 2178 or write to us at the following address:
Fidelity Payment Manchester Office:
First Floor, Grosvenor House
Agecroft Enterprise Park
For further information please refer to our Terms of Business as well as our Data Protection Policy.
Last updated 13 March 2018.